- Heat the frying pan over a low heat and brush sparingly with light olive oil.
- Cook the sausages first. Add the sausages to the hot pan and allow to cook slowly for about 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden. After the first 10 minutes, increase the heat to medium before adding the puddings and tomatoes to the pan
- For the tomatoes, cut the tomatoes across the centre and with a small, sharp knife remove the green ‘eye’. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil. Place cut-side down on the grill plate and cook without moving for 2 minutes. Gently turn over and season again. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes until tender but still holding their shape.
- For the black and white pudding, cut the black pudding into 3-4 slices and remove the casing. Place on the pan and cook for 1½-2 minutes each side until slightly crispy. Remove from the pan and keep warm in a low oven.
- Place the bacon straight on to the pan and fry for 2-4 minutes each side or until your preferred crispiness is reached. Like the sausages, the cooked bacon can be kept hot on a plate in the oven.
- For the fried eggs, break the egg straight into the pan then add a good knob of butter and lightly baste the egg with the butter when melted. Cook to your preferred stage, season and gently remove with a spatula to a warm plate.
- Slice the penny loaves vertically into 3 cm slices and finally fry lightly in the pan for 2 minutes each side. Add the Penny Loaf toasts to a warm plate with the rest of the ingredients with some parsley as garnish.